Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Quotable Coelho

Tuesday Take
5/17/2016


“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.” 

- Paolo Coelho -


Interestingly enough you could find this on a blog that encourages other people to live inspiring lives. The Coelho quote was chosen because this advice and insight that I write about every week is not some malarkey that I spit out and go live another way. I am a firm believer of practicing what you preach. 

It's much easier to see the world on the outside and to say it's one way or the other. You must be able to taste your own medicine.

I write from experience of either watching and helping others in their life or from lessons I have learned in my 25 years on this earth. The purpose of this is to help give some form of a guiding light for readers who may be going through a dark period in their life causing disorientation. Use the stars to guide you on your voyage, they always shine even in the darkest night.

No comments:

Post a Comment