Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Jack Kerouac - Beating the Craze

Tuesday Take
May 3, 2016


“Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”
- Jack Kerouac - 

Follow the crowd, it's easy to tumble along with the flow of the stream. The outlier is not found by remaining in the bell curve. 

You must be strong enough to stand on your own. Challenge the current. 

If you do what everyone else does, you'll get what they all have. I don't know about you but it's not a very good deal for me. I'm a man in possession of a hungry heart and a fiery soul. The average does not suit me, I am more fitted for something custom-made. What about you? Do you want to portion your success and life to their standards or would you rather prove you deserve better than what your current peers have received?

Do great things, my friend I believe you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment