Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Freestyle - 1/30/2016

Friday Freestyle

Who am I to write inspirational writings for others?
Who am I to try and tell people how to perceive the world?
Who am I to say I will be a king?
Who am I to look to heaven and desire a seat among the stars?
Who am I to pursue daily growth?
Who am I to concoct a formula that produces a positive outlook on life?
Who am I to enable and motivate others who refuse to do it for myself?

I'll tell you who I am.

I am a man, like many others in this world.
I am firm in my beliefs that I'm different. 
I am hungry for success.
I am willing to put in the work.
I am working on myself, internally, physically, and professionally.
I am determined to change your life once we meet.
I am going to make my mark. 
I am better than you may believe.
I am greater than mortal.

Call me cocky if you'd like. It's my outlook and personality. I believe I am great, I know I will get better, and I know there is greatness in store if I put in the work.

What do you believe about yourself?
Who do you think you are?
Who do they think you are?
What are you going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment