Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Freestyle - 1/15/2016

Friday Freestyle 

I Can't Wait to be King

A Little About Me

The title is taken from the "Lion King", I admit it. I must admit that I want to be a king. I truly can't wait to be king, not the tyrannical ruler or the totalitarian with whole control, but rather a self-anointed king of my  own land. This may seem abstract to some readers, but let me explain. 

My desire to be king means that I yearn to rule over my own bountiful land, my regal yet modest castle, and maintain a prosperous country year after year. This also includes a dream of having a beautiful queen to rule with me, not under me. My royal court will be constituted of my offspring, each gorgeous and glorious in their own way.

I want to be a warrior king, a man who has built his kingdom and his riches from conquests and victories and diplomacy. A kingdom that I did not inherit, but that I will build with my might and determination. 

As king I will maintain my stature and success through continuing to go out and prove my worth through hard work and achievements. As a warrior I will continue to develop my physical abilities, sharpen my skills, and enrich my understanding of the world around me and within me, never ceasing to rest upon my laurels. 

I cannot wait to be king. This is why I go out to put in work, I hustle hard, I dream of success while I'm awake and asleep, I pursue a better version of myself continuously because I know I will never be perfect, I enable and instruct others with what I have learned even though I have not mastered this life, I take in every moment of life to ensure I achieve the most of it, and I will go after these things with my whole heart because I know I will be king. 

Set your eyes on your goals, never avert your gaze. 
Wonders of the world were not built in a few days.
Go forth and pursue your dreams during the day.
It's when you're awake that you'll achieve them anyway.
Stand tall and be proud of what you've done.
For a desire to achieve will already place you ahead of some. 
Continue to utilize your hustle and produce good work.
A person who contributes to the common good, shall be shirked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment