Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday Take - 3/22/2016

Yeah. Honestly, I'm tired of being tired.
I just want that feeling back.
I just want to be inspired. 


- Skizzy Mars - 


This rap lyric is representative of this point in my life currently. I'm tired of the stagnation of the process. I'm going to be brutally honest, there's been a standstill of the process. Hence the post yesterday about consistent development and growth. 

Sometimes you feel something missing, and in this case what is missing isn't necessarily what I had, but it's what you need to have. 

My plan to remedy the slowly dying fire of passion is to ignite it through a change of scene and change of pace. 

Don't get tired. Become wired and inspired. Let your success become a fire, a raging inferno of passion and growth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment