Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tuesday Take - 3/1/2016

Tuesday Take

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.

- Mark Twain -

What a beautiful quote! It's always interesting when you talk about people who feel that they are great whether it's egotistical delusion, belief for a predestined outcome, or being enabled by another. 

I believe you should always enable other people to do the best work that they can and give them the support that they should require to do it. 

You can take a horse to water, but you can't make them drink it. 

I write this blog because I believe I'm going to do something great, and I know that there are people out there who will do great things. Perhaps this blog will be the catalyst that leads to their wondrous success. I am motivated by the things I read and the people I work with and the world that surrounds me. 

Find your motivation. Enable yourself. Enable Others. Find your happiness. Develop your success.

Stay away from the negative Nancy and stay near the friendly Freddy. Those who lift you up are true friends. Don't be put down by someone else. Believe in yourself and in someone else, let there be magic in that symbiotic, cooperative interaction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment