Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Destined Destinations

Tuesday Take
6/28/2016

I was looking for a quote to help embody how I felt about destiny and fate... I was unsuccessful.

I'm working on crafting something about this... perhaps for Wednesday Word I can craft my own definition of these misconceived words. For right now I'll tell you that there's a certain amount of life that happens by chance, this is not calculable in a formula because of so many various variables.

If you believe you have a destiny that's great, but fate alone will not get you there. If you're meant to cross paths with a mountain, a challenge, or an experience, it's up to you to conquer it and overcome it, if you so deem fit.

Fate is the currents, the winds, all those forces that collaborate to get you in the situations for your destiny to become realized.

Destiny is the objectives where you are meant to be and conquer, but these things are not all given through coincidence or happen through force. There's a certain amount of finesse and strategy that going into achieving one's destiny, oh and don't forget the wisdom to know what is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment