Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Wednesday Word - Enthusiasm - 2/17/2016

Wednesday Word

Enthusiasm

Merriam-Webster: A strong excitement about something; a strong feeling of active interest in something that you like or enjoy.

Quintessential Voyage: An intense feeling of passion towards someone or something that when interaction with said activity or personality provokes emotions of ecstasy and bliss.

These definitions are fairly similar, however, there's more to it than possessing a simple passion about something in your life. It's that feeling of self-reward when you have do that hobby that you love or that heat produced by your heart from that individual person. 

I am enthusiastic about writing, enabling, bettering, and living. I challenge you to find your passions, what you are enthusiastic about and do that thing at or near the end of your day. There's something said about ending your day on an emotional high. If you can, I would encourage you to also find one thing you're enthusiastic about that you can start your day with. For example, I begin my days with weight lifting (a hobby I truly love and makes me feel awesome) and then I prefer to end my day reading an intellectually simulating book or article. 

What are you enthusiastic about? What two things can begin and end your day with heartwarming feelings of joy and happiness? If you are truly enthusiastic about it, you'll make time to do it and you'll enable yourself to do so. Chase those chills and build up a bounty of butterflies in your stomach. Share those rare feelings with yourself as much as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment