Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tuesday Take - 2/23/2016

Tuesday Take


Some people will never 'get you.' Do not spend eternity asking why. 

People will see you differently, just cherish those who lift your soul.

- Dodinsky's Garden of Thought


You know what's funny? The fact I write this blog for other people to enjoy and become inspired. The more people I tell about it, the more diverse the reactions are from supportive to inquisitive to reluctant. Even my own parents have a hard time believing the intentions, its purpose, and who I am writing about. But I do not worry, those who appreciate and understand me for who am and what I write for are the ones that are the most important. 

Those who read this and understand what it's about are the people I care about. If you miss that this blog is about looking for inspiration in daily life, if you don't understand that I write about being the good and spreading that each and every day, and if you have difficulty conceptualizing what the best life is for you and your future, maybe you shouldn't follow my posts. Perhaps you actually should, and that this is just what you need. 

Let me take your hand, I can help you find what you don't even know you're looking for. I will enable you to become what you desire to be and where you wish to be, however, I will not tell you the procedure on how to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment