Monday, February 29, 2016

Monday's Mountain - 2/29/2016

Monday's Mountain

Inconsistency

As days go by and work is compiled, you can not always hope for regularity of daily life. I have recently begun a job where I am traveling at least one day a week. In my last job I never traveled. This poses a challenge to developing a routine and continuing to work on things that motivate you. I mean about working on something other than your job.

For example, I write this blog. I also lift weights. Those two things help me stay sane and motivated, however, traveling away from home creates a problem with finding time to do those things. The need to do those things is not crucial, it is important to keeping my emotions in balance. 

When I have been traveling, I've been spending the last half hour of my day writing. Working out is a much harder endeavor because it takes anywhere from one to two hours of my day. In short, always find time to do the things that you do for yourself even when outside of your consistent daily life. Put some work in for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment