Thursday, February 11, 2016

Thursday Thought - 2/11/2016

Thursday Thought

Exercise to Work it Out

I am an advocate for exercise. This is not a play on words. I am a fan of fitness, gym junkie, motivated for muscle, etc. The reason why I exercise is partially for my health and to appeal to the opposite sex. 

Primary reason why I exercise is to work it out. "It" is the stress of work, life, family, love, etc. "It" is the unsatisfied emotions or the emotions of discontent. I workout to make myself feel better and to enable myself to look at the day with a better outlook.

Some people argue that they don't have time, which is very well possible for some people. For others it is merely an excuse. You can wake up early, which in result you may sacrifice your late-night hours for an earlier bedtime. It pays off, you workout with a full tank and you don't have to sacrifice anything of social importance later. 

Exercise yourself with weight lifting, fitness classes, cardio time, or whatever may fuel your fire. Exercise your right to work it out with yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment