Tuesday, July 19, 2016

When You Find a Song for How You Feel

Tuesday Take
7/19/2016

If you feel like underdog turn your system up loud
I've been to hell and back
For that I'm proud
So everything should be heaven from here on out

- OnCue "Can't Wait" -



This fellow is one of my favorite performers, of all time, every time he drops a track I download it and wear it out but it's got a lifetime warranty. This comes from one of those songs I can't get enough of. I put this track on when I am driving to a momentous event, in order to raise my heartbeat and my spirits. Works every time, there are of course two or three other songs that get played when it's time to get pumped up.

I've been on a life journey that hasn't always been easy, filled with heart breaks and aching wounds from so many different things. It's nothing quite what OnCue has been through, but his emotion and passion fuels my own. These lyrics have so much meaning and weight to them, I can't help but appreciate these words strung together in such an order.

To those who've been through Hell or even to it, I salute you. Come on back to the mortal world, and conquer those who haven't felt the heat of the devil. Feel great about the fire inside your chest, fueling your success.

Listen to the song here.

No comments:

Post a Comment