Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tuesday Take - 12/22/2015

Sometimes when the mind is restless it may craft something beautiful and memorable or it may be useless and idiotic. This is how my mind works, I am constantly pondering and bouncing from topic to topic to topic. I usually create phrases, jokes, ideas, and countless other types of products in my head all day long, at any given place. 

I've been hungry over the past couple weeks and months, desiring to do more. 
Yearning you could say.
Without putting in the work (and hustle) that desire is meaningless, as discussed in previous "Wednesday Words."
You must push, burn, and endeavor to achieve what you want.
Once you earn that reward, the very achievement that your ego salivated for or that you daydreamed about. That feeling of success and accomplishment is tremendous. 

So on this Tuesday Take, I leave you with a crafted collection of three words that you may consider a recipe for a personal triumph success or simply a catchy phrase for people to hang in their cubicles. 

YEARN,
BURN,
& EARN

No comments:

Post a Comment