Monday, August 29, 2016

Hitting Reset

Monday Mountain
August 30, 2016

I have been gone for a few weeks, I apologize for the absence of new content. While away at Fort Hood, it was a very good reset for my mental and physical being. Three weeks in the field, providing my services as the Executive Officer for a Weapons Company. This environment adds a different sort of fuel for my fire of passion. It reignites the passion for my physical development as an athlete versus a brute.

While living in the military world and mindset for the course of three weeks, it helps me to reset my feelings, goals, and actions. After discovering this process three years ago, my approach to the short time away is very much accepted and appreciated. It's a time where I can set myself away from the stress of my civilian job and focus on a different type of productivity, couple that with the physical demands that are required, it provides a refreshing set of requirements.

I recommend you to take a quick reset trip somewhere. Go on a trip where you will work with your hands, change the positioning of your mind, and also push yourself to achieve things you would not typically desire. By hitting this RESET, you will go back to your regular life with a new perspective and refreshed feeling towards it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment