Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wednesday Words - 10/14/2015 - Hustle

What Hustle is & How to utilize it

Into the second week of Quintessential Voyage, I'm looking forward from the last post about what work is and what it means to me. Moving onto what goes into work... Hustle!

Hustle is defined as "busy movement and activity." My definition has a different take on it... Hustle to me is the way you pursue the goals, how you achieve at work, the manner you go about your business, and the process you go about conquering each day.

Hustle is the effort towards accomplishing what you want. What goes into success is the continual effort.

This is a version of energy and effort, it goes beyond just the  minimum or the expected or average. At this level of exertion, you are enabled to achieve more than you had thought before. Hustle is about seeking challenges, opportunities, growth, and becoming your best through applying yourself at work.

As I prepare to hustle day in and day out... I pursue to be the best version of me each day. That best version of you is not a static goal but rather a sliding scale. It's always improving as you are.

Continuously challenge yourself and what you accomplish will obliterate your perceived limitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment